Guest Post: More Sons of Medusa Tactical Marines


Reinforcements have arrived for the Sons of Medusa in Austria! More green marine goodness from Nathelis over at Miniature Fairy Tales.

Seems he was quite busy working on this chapter force over the weekend, and was churning out models left, right and center! Wish I could say I was as productive, but I was more on the PS3 than the painting desk.. bad me! It is driving a lot of inspiration to me though for my Dark Angel Disciples of Caliban force though! Similar colors, except mine with a be a bit darker.


Top unit is sporting a Heavy Bolter and Flamer combo, while the bottom unit has double Plamsa trouble. Be it a Plasma gun or Plasma cannon. Both have their Sargent with Power Fists! Scary stuff here!

Expect more of these guys over the coming weeks as he finished more of them, and provides me with more images!

By the way.. just to note.. he is painting these via his speed painting techniques. With an average of 1 to 1.5 hrs per model at the moment! Insane quality for that time frame, and more so since he calls it table top still!

Another piece to be shown this afternoon! Keep an eye out for it!

Comments

  1. Great paint Mr Lee , i like the touch of light on the bases , really realistic .
    Cheers
    Vincent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Capt LoL.. it is not my paint, but a buddy of mine that wants to show it off but not on his own blog :) Great inspiration for me though :)

      Delete
  2. They are nice. Hope whatshisface is getting easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which whatshisface.. I have a few of those on the go :)

      Delete
  3. Hola
    Buena colección y buena pintura
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias JD.
      Esto es de una amiga que conocí a través de foros y blogs. Él está haciendo un gran trabajo de mesa, si se puede llamar así! Puedes buscar más de él en las próximas semanas!
      ¡Salud!

      Delete
  4. They look super tell him I hate him. I daresay I could produce figures of that quality in months let alone that time! Seriously superb though! Now get off that PS3 and get the brushes out!

    Cheers
    Simon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts