WIP Wed: Junk Heap


So this is a random piece that I started over the weekend.. not sure where it is going, or how it will turn out in the end. But I am having fun trying something new and moving out of my comfort zone here.

The idea is that it is a broken down, rusted out, car. Sitting inside or near a junk yard.

I still want to fix the rust portions here a bit more, and also the dirt areas. It was an experiment using a variation of the hairspray technique without the hairspray! Go figure..

Not sure how it will turn out in the end, but I am liking the direction so far at least, and where it could go! So let's see how this turns out then eh?

Cheers for now!

Comments

  1. This is going to be a really fun piece to see evolve. Very cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne.. it is currently in the "Stare at and think of the next steps" phase.. not exactly sure when I will tackle it.. but I do know it will take a while to complete!

      Delete
  2. Unusual but I like, I'll follow you ;)
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Capt LOL.. am trying to work outside my comfort zone!

      Delete
  3. Your junk is junky! Nice scenic piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jay.. stop staring at my junk! :) Thanks.. it is something different for me, and I hope it turns out ok!

      Delete
  4. I'm loving this, can't wait to see it progress.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts